- Blue juice: The water in the lavatory toilet.”There’s no blue juice in the lav.”
- Crotch watch: The required check to make sure all passengers have their seat belts fastened.Also”groin scan.”
- Crumb crunchers: Kids, “We’ve got alot of crumb crunchers on this flight.”
- Deadheading: When an airline employee flies as a passenger for company business.
- Gate lice: The people who gather around the gate right before boarding so they can be first on the plane.” Oh,the gate lice are thick today.”
- George: Autopilot.”I’ll let George take over.”
- Landing lips: Female passengers put on their ” landing lips” when they use their lipstick just before landing.
- Pax: Passengers
- Spinners: Passengers who get on late and don’t have a seat assignment,so they spin around looking for a seat.
- Two-for-once special: The plane touches down on landing,bounces up,then touches down again.
- Working the village: Working in coach.