They are flight attendants and this won’t they don’t say.
- We don’t have a boyfriend in every city. And our median age these days is 44.
- “if you’re traveling with a small child and you keep hearing bells,bells,and more bells,please look to see if it’s your child playing with the flight attendant call bell.”
- “The lavatory door is not rocket science . Just push.”
- ” I hate working flights to destinations like Vail and West Palm Beach. The passengers all think they’re in first class even if they’re not. They don’t do what we ask. And the overhead bins are full of their mink coats.”
- “Just in case you hadn’t noticed,there are other people on the airplane besides you. So don’t clip your toenails,snore with wild abandon,or do any business personal business under a blanket!”
Written by Michelle Crouch & published in Reader’s Digest