- If you want to talk to me about a problem,schedule a morning appointment,when I’m fresh. By the afternoon, I can be pretty frazzled.
- You’re right that teacher does stink,and I’m actually in the process of firing her.Legally ,I can’t tell you that, so that’s why I’m sitting here quietly while you complain.
- Of course,I’m going to disapprove of a child missing class for vacation. What I won’t tell you is that I encourage my own daughter to pull her kids out of school to visit me during my break.
- We had a young man struggling to focus during year-end tests.” My underwear is on backward”,he said. That’s the problem with all this testing: We’re being judged by assessments taken by kids who may have their underwear on backward.
- You think that what happens at home stays at home? We hear about your financial problems,your nasty fights,your drinking problem.We end up knowing way too much about everybody.
- The child you see at home is almost never the one we see at school.
- My biggest pet peeve? Parents who complain to me before talking to the teacher.
- Kids are easy.It”s the parents who are tough. They’re constantly trying to solve their kids problems for them.
- The average annual salary for a school principle is $86,970.
- What I do like about this job? I can influence and inspire kids and adults, help work through problems,and find solutions.And every day I can pop into a classroom where something interesting is going on.What other job gives you all that?
Writer:Michelle Crouch & published in Reader’s Digest