* in a 2007 poll, 60.8% of college students admitted to cheating.
* The same poll revealed that 16.5% didn’t regret it.
* Only 20% of college students admitted to cheating in the 1940’s.
* Cheaters have higher GPAs.
* Cheating college students likely start in high school.
* The majority of students who cheat think it’s essential for success.
* 95% of cheaters don’t get caught.
* According to nocheating.org. Cheating carries less and less social stigma.
* 55% of college presidents say plagiarism has increased.
* Most college presidents believe digital tools play a major role in plagiarism.
Source Psychology Today